1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Hello from Jackson's Point, Ontario, Canada

Discussion in 'Welcome Forum - New Member Intros' started by gigabit, Mar 25, 2006.

1. Hey there, Neil Numminen checking in. I'm a longtime bassist/musician/audio tech, surfing about, and thought I'd pop in here and see what's up with this community.

I'm pretty much full time in music playing or techin' in Ontario, Canada, and my first passion in bass is the fretless, just cause of the level of sentimental expression one can achieve. 'though I do have to admit those frets have their own charm and place at times...

I 've got a rather old "Franken" Fender Jazz fretless, and a newer designed by moi , "Franken" Warwick fretless as my two main fretless voices. I have been GASsin' for a fretless unlined for a while now....

Be talkin' bass to you all... ;)