1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Hello from SoCal

Discussion in 'Welcome Forum - New Member Intros' started by R50Paul, Apr 11, 2009.

1. R50Paul

R50Paul

Apr 11, 2009
    Covina
    What is up everyone? My name is Paul and have realized after playing guitar for over 10 years, I am more comfortable with 4 strings. It wasn't until the past 2 years or so that I have really taken to playing bass. I'm learning (slowly) and getting more and more confident in my playing everyday.

I am currently rocking a 1998 Fender Standard P Bass, I bought it in early 2000 from a local music shop. I fiddled around with it a little, but was mostly into playing guitar. As for now I have a SWR LA 10 Combo amp I play though. I am hoping to upgrade to a Ampeg BA115T late this summer if money allows.

It's great to be here, I hope to learn a lot and make a few friends along the way. See you in the fourms.

2. Stumbo

Stumbo Wherever you go, there you are. Supporting Member Commercial User

Feb 11, 2008
    the Cali Intergalctic Mind Space
    Song Surgeon slow downer software- full 4 hour demo
    Welcome to TB!

Check the link in my sig. for some info that may help out your bass playing learning experience.

Good luck.