1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Hello from Tasmania

Discussion in 'Welcome Forum - New Member Intros' started by de Kyme, Oct 24, 2013.

1. de Kyme

de Kyme

Oct 17, 2013
    Tasmania
    Hi, Greetings from Tasmania, the land downunder the land downunder. I have been playing bass for about 40 years now and for most of that time my main instrument has been what my current band members somewhat unkindly refer to as a Fender Oxymoron i.e. a Fretless Precision.
    http://s1004.photobucket.com/user/Esskade/media/AsleepAtTheWharf_zps97cb0550.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0[img]
    I have made many tweaks to this instrument over the years both to correct minor defects and to "improve" things. I would be happy to post some photos if people are interested. Maybe someone could point me to a more appropriate part of the forum. Cheers.

2. de Kyme

de Kyme

Oct 17, 2013
    Tasmania
    Bear with me while I figure out image atatchments.

[​IMG]

3. de Kyme

de Kyme

Oct 17, 2013
    Tasmania
    Spelling could improve. Don't think "inline" attachment from photobucket is working for me. Here is a direct attachment:-

Attached Files:

4. G'day mate. Get onto Ozbass too!

5. MartinG1957

MartinG1957 You can never have too many bones....

Aug 5, 2011
    Dublin, Ireland
    Welcome mate!

Hope you enjoy the fun on TB lots of great stuff here and a goodly number of us, ahem, more mature members here balanced up with lots of great young guys and gels.
    Have fun and keep trying with that photo - I'm not seeing it, dont know about anyone else :)