1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Hello from the 'Ville

Discussion in 'Welcome Forum - New Member Intros' started by Scotographer, May 9, 2015.

1. Scotographer

Scotographer

May 8, 2015
    Hello,
    Hailing from Louisville -- go Cards!

Haven't played bass in nearly 30 years. But learned acoustic 6-string guitar 15 years ago. But...

Wanted to get back to my roots so just got a used bass (Washburn T14) and am looking forward to learning all over. No internet when I first started. (I am really liking Youtube right now.)

2. Welcome, yes there are all kinds of things now days to help. If you want to brush the rust from your patterns here is a good site. How to get started? | TalkBass.com

Scotographer likes this.
  3. Scotographer

Scotographer

May 8, 2015
    Thanks! That is a lot of information. I have seen many of Scott Devine's videos. He is phenomenal to watch. I'm glad to brush off my music theory as well instead of just thumping along.