1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Hello, I'm new....

Discussion in 'Welcome Forum - New Member Intros' started by papillon, Aug 27, 2007.

1. papillon

papillon

Aug 27, 2007
    Hi all,

I'm new to this forum and want to say hello to all the people here on the board! :)

I'm no bassist, "just" a fan....of bassists ;-):hyper:

Well, I was trained as a classical violonist for years and played in an orchestra for a while, so I have a good understanding for musical matters...

I'm very interested in Rock, Jazzrock and Jazz music and I love going to concerts, get in contact with the musicians and learn how they create their music...

Having been a fan of Richard Bona for a while, I learned about Hadrien Feraud some month ago. I've been fascinated by him from the word to go, from the very first tune I heard!

So I decided to make a fan blog about him on myspace and would like to invite you all to take a look. I'll update the blog every time I'll get some news to tell, so come and visit me on

www.myspace.com/keerstiin

Looking forward to chat with you all...

Kerstin
    ;)