1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Hello I'm The Irish Ox

Discussion in 'Welcome Forum - New Member Intros' started by TheIrishOx, Feb 22, 2008.

1. TheIrishOx

TheIrishOx

Feb 22, 2008
    Illinois
    Hello, My real name is Cody and I love music. Whether its playing it, creating it, or tweaking it I love all aspects of music. It all started when I was about ten, my dad was a really good guitarists and I loved watching him play on it. So after days of just watching my dad play, I decided instead of watching it, how about playing. I started playing guitar, it was really hard because of how it felt to me. It felt just awkward, but I still was trying to learn. Then one day the greatest decision of my life came, my dad took me to a music store, I remember seeing all the guitars and just standing there in aww. As I was looking, there was instrument that caught my eye, the bass guitar, and right I fell in love with it. I just love the sound it made and I how it felt like a extension of my body when I fiddle with it.

So I Picked up the bass and started doing anything you could do on bass theory and in reality. Classical Thump, tapping, sweeping etc. So one day I was suprised that I learned all that stuff in 4 years. It's pretty wierd, but I am not even close to bieng a great bass player, and probably never will either. But thats okay I just love music and it will always be a part of me no matter what.:bassist: If you got any questions about me go ahead

2. HollowBassman

HollowBassman

Jun 24, 2007
    Hancock, MD
    Welcome to TalkBass.:)