1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

hello, new here & need help please!

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by Barbecuetioner, Mar 14, 2010.

1. Barbecuetioner

Barbecuetioner

Mar 13, 2010
    hi everyone. Im new to the whole effects world and feel like a dumbass asking this but anyways, i have a Hartke HA 2500 head with 2 Hartke cabs. i brought a Behringer Bass V-Amp pro (the rackmount one) the other day online for bugger all, and before it gets here i would like to know the best way about hooking it up to my Hartke? Ive downloaded the manual online but its about as useful as an ashtray on a motorcycle

also with the Behringer being a pre-amp aswell (as i understand it is? i may be wrong here) would this have any problems with the Pre amp setting already on my Hartke? (it has tube and valve emulation presets..)

it will be used for a combination of Rehearsal & Live, with the odd bit of recording here & there

any help is greatly appreciated

2. warwick.hoy

warwick.hoy

Aug 20, 2006
    Spokane, WA.
    Beta Tester: Source Audio.
    I could be wrong but I'm gonna say effects loop on this one.

3. Yes, most definatley effects loop on the head.

4. L-A

L-A

Jul 17, 2008
    Eh?
    Your bass -> Hartke front input
    Hartke rear effect send -> V-Amp rear line-in
    V-Amp rear line-out -> Hartke rear effect return

Voilà!

Make sure the V-Amp's "Line-in", beside the front input jack, is pressed.

5. Barbecuetioner

Barbecuetioner

Mar 13, 2010
    awesome thanks heaps guys!

6. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Nov 28, 2020