1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

hello talkbass from CNY

Discussion in 'Welcome Forum - New Member Intros' started by allredtillblue, Mar 27, 2015.

1. allredtillblue

allredtillblue Banned

Mar 27, 2015
    Hey, longtime lurker, blah blah. I haven't jammed in two years, haven't played out in over six years as I've been too busy with going back to school. Well I'm sick of it (not playing out). I started with classic rock, funky alt-rock, grunge, pop-punk, primus, and thrash metal as a kid in the late 90's and after highschool played with a lot of bar/party jam bands- enough to survive on it. Fun times. Welp, I just picked up a used Warwick Vette std. and got my ratty old ampeg re-tubed and capped and have relearned some old Kansas tunes after/while watching that thing on them the other day :) We just got a new "eclectic" venue in town after years of all venues but the blues dinosaurs place and the metal place closing down and I'm stoked to go down and mix in at their open mic. hiyo!

GregC likes this.
  2. Bryan R. Tyler

Bryan R. Tyler TalkBass: Usurping My Practice Time Since 2002 Staff Member Administrator Gold Supporting Member

May 3, 2002
    Connecticut
    Hi MattZilla.

3. Welcome back.