1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Hello Talkbass

Discussion in 'Welcome Forum - New Member Intros' started by waters wall 79, Apr 13, 2010.

1. waters wall 79

waters wall 79

Apr 12, 2010
    Hello talkbass im Damien a long time user but new member thank to the miracles of broadband.I'm from ireland been playing seriously for about ten years but should be a lot better than i am.I was in a band up to last year and had some sucess released a couple of e.p's and an album.Unfortunately i had to leave the group due to financal restrictions and being unable to commit long term.talkbass has helped me with it's discussions,arguements and advice and makes me proud to be a Bass player.So i look forward to reading and contributing in my own little way if i can,and maybe even finally learning some theory :)

2. Staccato

Staccato Low End Advocate

Aug 14, 2009
    Alabama
    Damien, Welcome to TB!

3. MKoby

MKoby

Jul 14, 2004
    MD/Metro DC
    Great to have you.
    Most of us should play much better than we do.
    Intelligent practice, guidance and performing experience will cause improvement.