1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Hello TB

Discussion in 'Welcome Forum - New Member Intros' started by GSP21, Feb 14, 2013.

1. GSP21

GSP21

Jan 30, 2013
    Greetings TB'ers. I was a lurker as a guest for some time and finally took the plunge and signed up. I just got back into playing (decided I didn't care that my wife complained anymore :D) I run a very inexpensive rig and have no clue about most things electronic aside from the instrument and some pedals. So bear with me. I'm mainly into all things Metal/Hard Rock, with Tool as my favorite. At any rate, glad to be here (via Tapatalk) and yes search has been my friend. :)

2. etoncrow

etoncrow (aka Greg Harman, the curmudgeon with a conundrum)

Welcome GSP21! This community is large enough and eclectic enough that you can find heaven or hell and everything in between depending on your own attitude. It is a fair representation of the real world; I have made some great friends and met a few a$$holes. It is for the most part self-policed and the mods are a fair bunch. I am an old guy and I learn useful information on here very time I log on. If you need something try the search function and if you still cannot find it you will be amazed at how helpful most folks on here can be. Welcome!