Hello there!

Discussion in 'Technique [BG]' started by AsaBass-A, Apr 8, 2003.

1. With one finger on each hand.

0 vote(s)
  2. Two fingers on each hand.

0 vote(s)
  3. Three fingers on each hand.

4 vote(s)
  4. All fingers.

2 vote(s)
  5. None - I don't know what I am doing voting.

4 vote(s)
  1. Hey guys and girls! I would just like to know what your tap styles are if any. I like to use my index, middle, and ring finger on both hands to tap. Tell me what you think of my style and tell me about your styles! Thank you for your time!
  2. Of course my friend! There aren't any specifically on 'tapping' though...or am I blind? :confused:
  3. No worries my friend...ya know, you could do my poll (if you tap)...And I have a request. Do you think you could show me some pictures of your bass/basses? Thanks man!
  4. Danny R.

Danny R. Supporting Member

I voted for 3-3 but i normally use 4 fingers with my left hand and 3 with my right hand (I can't get my right hand pinky strong enough!!! :eek: )
  5. Never mind...I'm blind hehe :D :p
  6. Thanks for replying bass guru!

Oh and btw, mr moderator sir...I was right in the first place...you didn't vote...I'm going to go cry in my corner of the room. Come bassies help me cry...:bawl: lol.
  7. *cough cough* I guess no-one taps/is interested in what I have to say! :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl:
  8. Danny R.

Danny R. Supporting Member

PM sent;)
  9. MauriLii

Jan 19, 2003
    Kent, England
    Can you feel the love?:D
  10. I don't tap much in the way that you are referring to tapping. I sometimes tap with my left hand to keep things going when we're in the middle of a song and I'm fixing a mic stand or adjusting volume with my right hand. However, I do play one song that's all tapping. I never really thought about my technique before and now that I think about it, it seems a bit odd. I use my index, ring finger and pinkie on my left hand, but never my middle finger. I never thought about it before, but now it seems odd to me. I only use my index finger on my right hand for tapping.