1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Hello!

Discussion in 'Welcome Forum - New Member Intros' started by oishiisan, Aug 30, 2008.

1. oishiisan

oishiisan

Aug 30, 2008
    London
    Hello All!

I recently bought a Bass [Squier Fender MB-4 with Skull&Crossbones] and Hartke Amp B200, that I got for a baaaargain!
    Anyhow, I have had my Bass for about 24hrs and have so far played about trying to figure out the notes, the sound and feel of it.
    I dont have a tutor as yet but friends who have played bass for years and are passing some of their know-how along for beer :) Apart from that I want to get reading music properly too!
    I have a feeling a I may be asking you gys a lot of questions and trawling through old posts!

Thanks guys and nice to meet you all :):bassist:

2. popoyskie

popoyskie

Sep 4, 2008
    hi I just join this site and it's quite interesting.By the way I'm popoy from Canada and I hope to have more friends here and to be able to help in sharing ideas to this great site...I am in a band playing bass..Nice to meet you guys here too...