Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Hello!

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by mogi, Nov 17, 2002.

1. mogi

mogi

Nov 17, 2002
    Slovenia
    Hi!
    I've just joined your forum, and i just want to say HELLO!
    I've been playin' bass guitar for nearly two years now, but i'm not really good at it-i didn't practice a lot... Last month i started to play more seriusly, i found a theacher(i had no lessons, but i found one...), so i hope i'll soon become a better bass player.... ;)

Enough, better to go playin'... ;)

2. Bryan R. Tyler

Bryan R. Tyler TalkBass: Usurping My Practice Time Since 2002 Staff Member Administrator Gold Supporting Member

May 3, 2002
    Connecticut
    Hey there mogi, and welcome to TalkBass. There's a lot of info here and a lot of experienced players who can help you with most any question you have. You might want to check out SuperDuck's Newbie FAQ to find out the proper forums to post threads in and such (this should have gone in Off Topic, btw). Hope to see you around.

3. Yvon

Yvon Supporting Member

Nov 2, 2000
    Montreal, Canada
    Hi Mogi, welcome to talk bass. I will move your post to off topic.

4. jade

jade

Mar 8, 2002
    YYC
    WELCOME! :):):)

5. Hey hows it going...... have fun here

:D:D

Merls

6. ldiezman

ldiezman

Jul 11, 2001
    Nashville
    the coffee is bad, but the people are nice, enjoy your stay here at Talkbass

7. superfreak

superfreak Unregistered

Aug 18, 2002
    Clarksville, TN
    Welcome to the loving family. A family who is ready to lend a helping hand, a listening ear, a few arguments...j/k...and Great Advice.:D

8. snyderz

snyderz

Aug 20, 2000
    AZ mountains
    Welcome, mogi.
    Doc

9. pmkelly

pmkelly

Nov 28, 2000
    Kansas City, MO
    great to see more new faces announcing themselves.... good to have you aboard, mogi!

P@