1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Hello!

Discussion in 'Welcome Forum - New Member Intros' started by Eric Czar, Oct 11, 2010.

1. Eric Czar

Eric Czar

Oct 11, 2010
    New York City
    Endorsing artist:Adamovic Basses
    ...I've come accross the site in my internet travels quite a few times, read some very interesting stuff, and thought i would sign up, and try my hand at being a bit more social!;)
    ...so here it goes...:meh:
    I'm a "bassist" ( some will understand why i put the quotes...) and composer based in NYC, performing sometimes solo, and sometimes with others...( leaning towards refining the solo works now...) as well as the occasional soundtrack gig, where, thankfully, i can REALLY experiment with some of my instruments...most notably...the "Eric Czar Signature 7"
    bass pic SMALL.JPG
    ...a bass/baritone guitar masterfully built by Nikola Adamovic of "Adamovic Custom Guitars and Basses" see specs here! (www.adamovic.nl )

some of what IT does, and i do...:eyebrow:

http://www.youtube.com/ericczar

at the moment, i'm eagerly awaiting the completion of the "EC Sig 7 FRETLESS" !!! Here you can see the burled/flamed walnut top that we just picked for it..
    walnut.jpg
    ...guess i won't be sleeping for quite some time!;)

...feel free to swing by here, or any of these sites
    myspace.com/ericczar
    www.ericczar.com
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/eric-czar/109733922381369
    to say hello!

..nice to meet you all! E

2. Andy Will

Andy Will

Apr 11, 2003
    London, England
    Hey Eric,

Welcome to Talkbass!
    I saw the lovely piece of wood for your new bass 'in the flesh' on Saturday in the workshop! If the new fretless sounds even half as good as the awesome clips of your fretted model, then it's gonna be a beast!
    There was a lot of temptation hanging on Nikola's showroom wall, so be glad you don't live nearby like I do! Haha! Just dropped my #2 Jupiter model by for some tweaks so looking forward to giving that some serious playing time shortly.

Cheers,

Andy

3. Eric Czar

Eric Czar

Oct 11, 2010
    New York City
    ...great to hear from you! and you're right...it IS best that I don't live nearby...I'd be stopping by EVERY HOUR, asking, is it done yet? ......how about NOW? is it done now? ......maybe in an hour , will it be done? ......o.k, tomorrow?...I'll just come by tmrw, and check in, will it be done then? :hyper:

...cheers E

4. TapyTap

TapyTap

Apr 26, 2005
    Hey Eric,

Good to have you here! I found out about you through Nikola's site and love your playing style. What a wonderful sounding and looking instrument that Mr. Adamovic has built for you. I have yet to play one of his bass guitars, but I hope to in the future.

5. Eric Czar

Eric Czar

Oct 11, 2010
    New York City
    ...can't say i don't HIGHLY recommend them!...nice to hear from you! E:bassist:

6. Slappin'Da Bass

Slappin'Da Bass

Feb 5, 2010
    Eric! The new bass/baritone is a total beauty, I cannot say enough how much I enjoy Sober Restraint and your compositions. Cheers!

7. Hi, I arrived late to the party (as usual). It would be nice to have an Adamovic owners club on Talkbass! Adamovic basses are one of the best basses I let my hands on.

8. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Mar 6, 2021