Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

hello

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by austman88, May 23, 2003.

1. Nino Valenti

Nino Valenti Commercial User

Feb 2, 2001
    Staten Island NYC
    Builder: Valenti Basses
    Hi. How are you? I'm not new, I've been here for a while.:)

2. anybody married to Prime Mover

3. hey austman. how are you doing sweetie. ok. let me introduce to you all a really sweet kid. well, ok, he is devilish also. he is my adopted son, my oldest sons best friend. he has a mouth on him, so if he gets out of hand i will take him down. everyone please be nice to him. he has been playing bass for a couple years now. actually he is very good. he is the one who has loaned prime and i his amp to help us to get started to practice. he has a fendor.(squire) he is trying to start his own band. with his friends. i told he was going to get flamed for how he introduced himself. he started to laugh. please, he is not a troll. anyway, he can drive you crazy but he is a love. prime and i will keep an eye on him to be sure he behaves himself. yup aust, we will be watching you. we know where you live. lol.
    anyway, welcome to tb sweetie, and we will work on your membership if you like it here. this is an awesome site. i love the people. they are like family. so you be nice to them also. :) :D

4. Prime Mover

Prime Mover

Feb 16, 2003
    TN, USA
    Hello Austman!! Welcome to the most addicting site you could ever join!

5. Danny R.

Danny R. Supporting Member

She's my woman....stay away from her:mad:

;) :D

6. Prime Mover

Prime Mover

Feb 16, 2003
    TN, USA
    You tell him TBG...
    :D

7. hey tbg I would never take anyones woman only I had her first

8. Prime Mover

Prime Mover

Feb 16, 2003
    TN, USA
    I am sitting here watching a 25 year old fighting with a 13 year old...over me...

Classic:D

9. hey prime mover i am not 13! i'm 14 thank you

10. Nick Gann

Nick Gann Talkbass' Tubist in Residence

Mar 24, 2002
    Silver Spring, MD
    Throw a 16 year old in there

Boy, don't make me whup ya with ma beatin' stick, I'LL TAKE YA BOTH TO SCHOOL AND BACK! SHE'S MAH WOMAN, DANGNABIT!

11. Nick Gann

Mar 24, 2002
    Silver Spring, MD
    and austman, fill out your profile so we can get to know you a little better :D

12. i'm 14 i love the computer but i love playin bass even more. prime mover told me about this sight so i checked it out. I don't think i'm gonna like it due to being called a troll, "SERENE" OR WHAT EVER YOU'RE NAME IS. OH, and don't get me started with who's woman prime mover is

13. Nick Gann

Mar 24, 2002
    Silver Spring, MD
    Hey, if you want to let one person ruin your time here, then go ahead. You'll be much happier just disregarding the comment. Don't let one person speak for the site as a whole. I hope you do have a fun, enjoyable, and more importantly, an informative stay here on TB. Stick around, you won't regret it ;)

14. yes! I still reign over TB as the Youngest member, supporting member and moderator!

welcome to TB austman
    and btw,

TB=Internet Crack

15. pmkelly

pmkelly

Nov 28, 2000
    Kansas City, MO
    welcome to the asylum....

P@

16. Danny R.

Danny R. Supporting Member

so... where is your little mod. icon under you avatar???:ninja: :ninja: :ninja:

17. Im a sock

Im a sock

Dec 23, 2002
    Central MA
    Welcome austman, you'll be very happy here. That is..... if we.... let you.

BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

P.S.- :rolleyes: Just kidding... welcome :)