1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Helloween - Eagle Fly Free (Bass Cover By Villis)

Discussion in 'Recordings [BG]' started by villis, Feb 18, 2016.

1. villis

villis

Mar 20, 2012
    Greece (Xanthi)
    Bass cover of Eagle Fly Free !
    Eagle Fly Free from album Keeper of the Seven Keys: Part II is the third studio album by German power metal band Helloween, released in 1988.

I rec my bass through my bass head ebs td650 into my interface scarlett focusrite solo
    Hope you guys will enjoy it!
    Follow me on Facebook :
    BASS Covers
    Artist: Helloween
    Song: Eagle Fly Free
    Album: Keeper of the seven keys II
    Bass: Fender MIM Jazz bass haussel pups ,seymoure Duncan preamp

imdkoz likes this.
  2. Once again, just completely impressive. Was this mostly played with alternating two fingers? I know some of the runs are using a 4 finger technique (which is implemented very well, by the way).

villis likes this.
  3. villis

villis

Mar 20, 2012
    Greece (Xanthi)
    Thanks again so much! Yes i am using two fingers mostly! In some difficult changes i am using Laboriel's technique! Did you check my cover from wooten's song?

4. I check all your covers! Other than your improvs, do you have any of your own compositions or playing with a band? I just still cant believe your videos aren't making more waves...

5. villis

villis

Mar 20, 2012
    Greece (Xanthi)
    haha! yes propably if i was a girl i would propably have made 1 million views but you know how this works!Flying Drop check here one of my old bands!also i have great news! I am working my first personal album and it will be released in summer,i hope!

also some jobs that i made

Last edited: Feb 23, 2016
  6. villis

villis

Mar 20, 2012
    Greece (Xanthi)
    and of course i forgett this
    this is a part of a song that it will be in my first album!!