1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Help a brotha out.....

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by fenderhutz, Jul 24, 2007.

1. Hello everyone,

I just started my personal music page on MySpace and wanted an arsenal of fellow musicans as friends. I don't spam show dates or other stuff. I have a sample clip up if you want to leave feedback but it's something I created in about 10 minutes just to have sound on my site for now so it's not a true sample of my "sound".

http://www.tellhazelrun.com (forwards to myspace)

or

http://www.myspace.com/tellhazelrun

Just add me as a friend and I will oblige the same so us bands/musicians can have a huge network.

Thanks. :hyper:

2. anyone?

3. /Knocks

Is anybody here?

4. me

5. Relic

Relic Cow are you?

Sep 12, 2006
    Robbinsville, NJ
    I friended ya bro

6. thanks, i know the tune up isn't great but I couldn't stand having a slient page and couldn't really work in my studio until Thursday.

7. I'll add you when Myspace decides to work

8. I can't access MySpace from work so I can't accept until I get home tonight.

9. HollowBassman

HollowBassman

Jun 24, 2007
    Hancock, MD
    Hey, that's a cool song. Do you play at any open mics?
    I live a couple miles away in Hedgesville.

10. I used to do alot of open mics, been doing the "band" thing for so long I decided to actually put my studio to use. That "song" is work in progress. Unless I note a musician, it will be me on all of the instruments.

I will be trying to do some open mics once I find out what the local schedule is again.

11. :meh: Hopefully when I get home there won't be 2 friend requests

12. Added. Going to save judgment until I hear something beyond a teaser. :D :bag: :ninja: ;)

13. My studio setup is quite simple. PC, Topaz 12 channel mixer (sound craft guy made these), Guitar Port, guitar amp, bass amp, acoustic drum kit (7 mics for the kit), and a MXR mic for vocals (though I usually use my SM57). Use Cubasis to record and Audition to master. I actually get a solid mix out of the drums and take the line out into the tube pre of the guitar port and record it. I like the depth it gives the sound. I will post a full song by next week. What you hear is simply an mp3 of an unmastered clip.

14. kserg

kserg

Feb 20, 2004
    San Jose, CA
    If i was a myspace whore, I'd totally friend you, PBR FTW!

15. What'll Ya Have? PBR please.
    I make it a point to only frequent establishments with PBR on tap. Only the classiest serve Pabst.

16. I wish there was a zip code search on here so I could fine local TB'ers.

17. dude i added you

18. Thanks

19. rjny36

rjny36

Jan 29, 2006
    Syracuse, NY
    ad request sent