Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Help a fellow bass player - lots for sale!!!

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Tecx, Dec 6, 2003.

1. Tecx

Tecx Radio Rock Leads To Sterility

Jun 9, 2002
    Halifax, NS, Canada
    I am at a huge loss, without my looper pedal (wish has stoped working all together) I am without a live show. Without a live show, no tour... No tour - dead alex... So I must sell some stuff off, sad but true...

Peavey rockmaster tube preamp (including footswitch) - $200.00
    Yes it is for guitar, but it sounds great for bass. Here is an over view:
    3 channels - clean, crunch, ultra
    4 x 12ax7 (all brand new 12ax7ehs)
    all channels have thier own fx loop, and then some.
    eq for clean is passive, and crunch and ultra share a active eq.
    for more info go HERE

Eminence Legend 1258 12" speaker - $50.00

Tama analouge drum sythasizer - $200.00

Image didital delay rack mount - $60.00

2 signalflex pedal power suplies - $50.00 each

yamaha ms100 linr selector - $40.00

30 top end switchcraft right angle 1/4" jacks (never soldered) - $80.00

proel volume pedal NIB - $15.00

more to come... I really need a new looper, this stuff has to go... I will bend, but I really need to get a new sampler - I am thinking about the dl-4...

2. I might be interested in the volume pedal. What model is it?

3. Tecx

Jun 9, 2002
    Halifax, NS, Canada
    pvp-12

havn't seen you round man, hows it going?..

4. I'm decent. I guess you weren't able to read the "RETURN OF THE SMUG" thread in the Lobby--I've been bumming around at home for the past six months, but in January I'm heading to the University of Southern California for grad school.

All prices are in loonies, right? Not that it really matters when you get down to $15...

5. Tecx

Jun 9, 2002
    Halifax, NS, Canada
    I adjusted all prices for usd...

cool to see you back, so you in?..

Alex

6. I think I want the volume pedal, yeah.

Taken to PM.

7. sloppysubs

sloppysubs

Nov 24, 2002
    Swansboro, NC
    do you have a picture of the dsd?

8. tplyons

tplyons

Apr 6, 2003
    Madison, NJ
    Except the link that you link shows that noone pays more than $150 used.

9. Tecx

Jun 9, 2002
    Halifax, NS, Canada
    But mine has a brand new footswitch ($50), and 4 brand new 12AX7ehs ($40)... Plus as already stated I REALLY do not want to sell this stuff - it is out of necesity... So I am looking for the best price, but I don't mind bending - as long as itss fair (but I do have a background in sales)..

Anyway they go on e-bay for $200 - $300, with the crappy chinese 12ax7s, and no footswitch...

10. sloppysubs

sloppysubs

Nov 24, 2002
    Swansboro, NC
    how long are the loops? and do you have a sound sample? i also hear it is somewhat difficult to use, what say you?

11. Tecx

Jun 9, 2002
    Halifax, NS, Canada
    you have a PM..

12. DEVILMAN

DEVILMAN

Nov 24, 2001
    New York,NY
    Tecx,

Have you used the PV pre with a 5 string or de-tuned bass? Does it keep all the low-end or filter it out?

thanks,
    ~S~

13. Tecx

Jun 9, 2002
    Halifax, NS, Canada
    Well there is a problem there... I run it in paralel with my rbi, and the rbi beefes it up... I have a passive bass you see... But I have run it after the RBI with great results also, so if your bass is active - it will work well... The ultra and crunch channels have an active eq so it beefs it up even more, and the clean channel has a passive eq - so sound passes through it... I never used it for clean though just distorted tones and it does em all... from svt crunch to marshal super high gain breakup...

***edit*** I actualy get more low end out of my rig with this in my chain, waaaaaay more actualy plus it is a 100% tube signnal path...***edit***