Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Help about the Fernandes Tremor 5 Deluxe!!!!

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by andruca, Aug 26, 2004.

1. andruca

andruca

Mar 31, 2004
    Madrid (Spain)
    Hi everybody!!

I own a Fernandes Gravity an I'm very pleased with this bass. In fact, I need another very similar bass (in sound and budget too) and I've been trying numerous basses (even some 35") but none of them sounded like my Gravity Deluxe V. So I decided to go for another. But then I saw the Tremor. The thing is, being a very similar bass in it's configuration I want to know exactly what the differences are. I mean, basically, the neck and if it is neck-thru-body, because some online stores describe it as a neck-thru bass and some others not (including the Fernandes site and its downloadable catalog). I don't know, maybe a previous version came neck-thru and newer ones don't (...?). So, any info on these basses differences will be appreciated. Thanks a lot!!!

ANDRUCA

2. andruca

andruca

Mar 31, 2004
    Madrid (Spain)
    Any help anybody, please...!!! I really need it...!!!

3. embellisher

embellisher Holy Ghost filled Bass Player Staff Member Supporting Member

Man, that Fernandes website sucks! They don't tell you anything about the construction of the different models, and there are no details about the electronics or anything.

Anyway, after a 2 minute search on Google, this is what I found.

The Tremor 4X and 5X are bolt on. The Deluxe models are neck through.