So I was going to practice today at home- as I normally do.. My set up is as follows: Acoustic B600H plugged into a power strip (power strip is also currently powering my 1pot- but only a tuner, and 2 pedals) this is plugged into the wall, along with my mixer. Iphone, mic, and di from amp head are all run through mixer into my headphones. I have set up like this a number of times, but today as soon as I turned the power on my amp on- it shut itself off and would not come on again. I figured I had overloaded something and maybe blew a fuse...but when I unplugged everything and then plugged the amp directly into the wall, and put the mixer in the power strip (I.E I just switched the two around) I turned the amp on and everything worked as normal... I'm at a loss as to what caused this, but if anybody has any insight it would be appreciated as I would like to avoid this happening again. Thanks.