[HELP] BlackStar U60 VS Fender Rumble 40 (Battle of the Practise amp)

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by bryan daniel, Feb 2, 2021.

Which Amp should i choose?

Poll closed Mar 2, 2021.
  1. Fender Rumble 40

57.1%
  2. Blackstar unity U60

14.3%
  3. Ampeg,Hartke,Ashdown,orange......

28.6%
  1. Hi everyone, I need to some help, I need to get a practise/jamming amp, I got a Fender Jazz standard 4 string, I play a lot of Indie, Funk and Blue!, Need to pick a good practise amp, NEED HELP TO CHOOSE BETWEEN THE RUMBLE AND Blackstart unity amp?

Any suggestion will be useful, also any thought on hartke what happened to those, I had a Hartke A75, But i've noticed Hartke has dropped out from the conversation for a while now.

So yeah.. Fender Rumble 40 or Blackstar Unity U60? or anything else?

2. DCGuy

DCGuy

Apr 12, 2016
    Washington DC, USA
    There’s a lot of love around here for Rumbles because they’re awesome. Durable and versatile. I don’t know anything about Blackstar. Can you audition them and see whose tone suits you?

bryan daniel likes this.
  3. I live in india, and with lock down and all, doesnt really work out, need to get a simple Bass Amp, thanks for the advice

4. jeff7bass

jeff7bass Inactive

Apr 9, 2009
    I think the Hartke HD50 is a great combo, especially for 199 bucks new, but the Blackstar has some cool features for 100 bucks more.

Last edited: Feb 2, 2021
  5. hey thanks for the input Jeff, yeah probably best to go with the hartke, Since its a familiar brand for me

jeff7bass likes this.
  6. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 16, 2022