1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Help - Boston April 28th any Live Music?

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by DreadRaver, Apr 20, 2010.

1. DreadRaver

DreadRaver

Nov 19, 2008
    Associate of Cusack Music / Mojo Hand FX
    I am going to be in the Boston area on April 28th, along with my boss and a few co-workers.

Wondering if anyone can give me any suggestions on entertainment for that evening - we should have some free time and I thought it might be possible to see some good live music somewhere in Boston, right?

Appreciate any suggestions!

2. hover

hover

Oct 4, 2008
    Massachusetts
    the Middle East Cafe has good eats and 3 stages, and right next door is TT the Bear's place, also a great venue. Both right on Mass. Ave....well, TT's is on the side street, but you get the idea...Wednesday is a tought sell, but there are some better locals / small-time touring acts on the bills, as well as a college battle of the bands (kinda lame-o)

I would steer clear of Landsdowne St. unless you like Gogol Bordello (at the House of Blues)...if it's game nite, you're looking at 30-40 just to park.

3. DreadRaver

DreadRaver

Nov 19, 2008
    Associate of Cusack Music / Mojo Hand FX
    Thanks hover!