1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

HELP!! Call Me Al!!

Discussion in 'Tablature and Notation [BG]' started by TrevorOfDoom, Feb 27, 2008.

1. TrevorOfDoom

TrevorOfDoom

Jun 17, 2007
    Austin, TX
    i've got until sunday to learn Call Me Al by Paul Simon. i have the fretless, and i've got the recording, but the sooner i can get it down, the better. anyone got a reliable tab site? or just some decent instruction on how the h3!! this song was pulled off? i don't slap (like, at all), so i'm a bit disadvantaged, i know, but i'll do what i can. thank you!

2. TrevorOfDoom

TrevorOfDoom

Jun 17, 2007
    Austin, TX
    kind of. i did google for tabs, and found some, but they're not as complete as i'd like them to be. Bakitha (or however you say his name) does some walking stuff inbetween the main groove, and none of that is charted. but what i really want it some kind of tutorial on how to at least fake that style well. i downloaded the powertab thing, but that page still isn't working for me. any ideas?

3. TrevorOfDoom

TrevorOfDoom

Jun 17, 2007
    Austin, TX
    got it. thanks!!!

4. bookmd01

bookmd01

Feb 28, 2008
    lol...using my first post to say this is a wonderful song!