1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

help deciding for BOSS BF-2B

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by julo, Apr 9, 2006.

1. julo

julo

Jan 18, 2005
    Boulder, CO
    hi,

i can buy a BF-2B but i think the price i a bit too high.
    it is really not far from the price of a brand new BF-3.
    but you guys say so any good things about the BF2B that i can't decide investing for the vintage or the super-multi-mode-digital stuff. and the BF-2B is quite rare so...

my Q is : what is the max price for that BF-2B?

thanks for your help
    Julo

2. actually, its just the BF-2 that gets rave reviews. I own one and its fantastic. Some one a little while ago had the BF-2B, then picked up a BF-2 coz it was cheap and thought it was amazing compared to the BF-2B. And theyre not hard to find, or expensive really. I suggest A-Bing them to decide.

3. tplyons

tplyons

Apr 6, 2003
    Madison, NJ
    Personally I liked the regular version of the BF-2 better than the BF-2B or BF-3. Just the affected frequencies I guess.

4. julo

julo

Jan 18, 2005
    Boulder, CO
    cooooolllll !!!!!!!!!!

it seems i'm going the cheap way. i like it!!

thanks guys

5. Dash Rantic

Dash Rantic

Nov 12, 2005
    Palo Alto, CA
    I haven't tried the BF-2B, but I have both a BF-2 and a BF-3. The BF-3 is good, but the BF-2 just blows it out of the water--simply amazing sound. If the BF-2B is anything like that, definitely get the BF-2B.

-Dash

P.S. if you can find a BF-2 somewhere, they usually got for about $40 I think--it's what I got mine for. Good luck!