1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, remove most ads and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Help filling tour dates...

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by Microbass, Mar 1, 2005.

1. Hi guys.
    As I had previously mentioned, the band are coming to England from 31st July 'till 5th August (latest). (31st and 3rd are booked!)

We've been in touch with a ton of venues, of course, many are busy with their local bands and such, so it's been a little difficult filling the extra dates..

We will be in the Oxford area (staying in Bicester), but we are willing to travel.

Now, what I am going to ask of you loverly TB'ers, is if anyone with a reguler gig around Oxford or just outside could help us.. get a support slot or something? ;) In return, I'd be willing to help your band in Scotland (I can't gurantee much becuase a lot of venues don't care for DIY bands, and most places in Glasgow are p2p...brrr) but I would send your demos to as many places as possible. :)

www.theripoffs.co.uk
    You can check out a couple of demo tracks there, and there will be more to come in the coming month or 2. we are a sort of dark grundgey-pop and punk mix. if anyone was to hint about us to venue, and the promoter would like a press package, im ready to get one set up and sent off!

advice, addresses, numbers, venues, everything is welcomed.

thanks for any help!! :hyper: