Help filling tour dates...

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by Microbass, Mar 1, 2005.

1. Hi guys.
    As I had previously mentioned, the band are coming to England from 31st July 'till 5th August (latest). (31st and 3rd are booked!)

We've been in touch with a ton of venues, of course, many are busy with their local bands and such, so it's been a little difficult filling the extra dates..

We will be in the Oxford area (staying in Bicester), but we are willing to travel.

Now, what I am going to ask of you loverly TB'ers, is if anyone with a reguler gig around Oxford or just outside could help us.. get a support slot or something? ;) In return, I'd be willing to help your band in Scotland (I can't gurantee much becuase a lot of venues don't care for DIY bands, and most places in Glasgow are p2p...brrr) but I would send your demos to as many places as possible. :)
    You can check out a couple of demo tracks there, and there will be more to come in the coming month or 2. we are a sort of dark grundgey-pop and punk mix. if anyone was to hint about us to venue, and the promoter would like a press package, im ready to get one set up and sent off!

advice, addresses, numbers, venues, everything is welcomed.

thanks for any help!! :hyper: