1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Help finding help!

Discussion in 'Luthier's Corner' started by tanslacks, Jun 24, 2007.

1. tanslacks

tanslacks Supporting Member

Good Morning everyone,

I kind of live in the middle of nowhere and I am looking for a good person or shop to help me set up my basses. I have messed with them so much, I'm lost how to get back. Things are not extreme, I just want to find someone that could be recommended.

I live in a town called Joshua tree in southern california. The closest city is Palm Springs. The closest big city is Los angeles about 3 hours away. I am hoping to find someone closer, say San bernardino. There is a Sam Ashe in a city called Ontario, but I have no idea what kind of credetials someone there would have.

Thanks in advance. I am new to TB and I love it.

2. JSPguitars

JSPguitars

Jan 12, 2004
    Grass Valley
    what about Palm Springs?? DO they have a music shop? I'm sure they must have someone proficient in the ways of setups in Palm SPrings, although getting them to help you could be another story.
    Also, I see a label on Mr. Nordstrand's pickups I have here with an address from Yucaipa. I dunno if he's willing to do setups on other instruments or not, but it might be worth a contact. He might at least be able to recommend someone in that area. San Bernardino has to have some people for sure.

3. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jan 22, 2021