Help for Music Listening and Critique Class: I need to find a music reviewer here...

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by The_Ryst, Mar 20, 2006.

1. Hey guys, I'm on an online music listening and critique class. Well our assignment for this week (it's due tuesday, but I can be late a few days I'm pretty sure if you can't do it tonight or tommorow) is to find someone who reviews music and to ask them a set of questions.

Anyone would be appreciated, and I could either email the simple questions (there's several of them, mind you.) or we could talk on an instant messaging device and knock them out of the way.

Anyway, if you guys know anyone who is willing to comply, or you yourself review music from time to time (it doesn't have to be your full time job, you could just do it for a website or something) then that'd be greatly, greatly appreciated.

I'm hoping Talkbass pulls through for me.

Thanks for the help,
  2. I reviewed a few cds for my university's radio station, but i don't know if thats what you are looking for...
  3. I run a small recording studio in Tempe AZ and I would think I'd be qualified to help you. PM me if you want the assistance...