Help! I hate decisions.

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by Johnalex, Feb 27, 2002.

1. Johnalex

Jul 20, 2001
    South Carolina
    Well I need some help making a decision. I have decided that I am tired of using my old crapy Fostex 4-track recorder and I want something more. So I have decided I am going to try to buy a digital 8 track recorder. Now the only problem is that I have to save my money for college. So I think I want to sell off some gear. I have 2 basses a Yamaha RBX (the $200 one) and a Conklin GT-4. The GT-4 is less then a year old and I have seriusly played it for maybe 2 hours since I have had it. I like the cheap old Yamaha a lot more. So I think I might sell the Conklin. Does anyone know how much I can get for my GT-4?

Now I also have an old Peavey 400 series head and 20' cabinet. The condition is not mint but it still kicks. It just sits and collects dust. So I want to get rid of it. Does anyone know how much I should ask for it?

So do you think that I could get $500 for all of this?

Thank You
  2. Chip

May 2, 2000
    maybe you should try a recorder on your computer, they can have lots more tracks too, and they are 'free' :D

also (sorta off topic), doesnt any other country have the HEX system thing for uni?