1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, remove most ads and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Help! I hate decisions.

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by Johnalex, Feb 27, 2002.

1. Johnalex

Johnalex

Jul 20, 2001
    South Carolina
    Well I need some help making a decision. I have decided that I am tired of using my old crapy Fostex 4-track recorder and I want something more. So I have decided I am going to try to buy a digital 8 track recorder. Now the only problem is that I have to save my money for college. So I think I want to sell off some gear. I have 2 basses a Yamaha RBX (the $200 one) and a Conklin GT-4. The GT-4 is less then a year old and I have seriusly played it for maybe 2 hours since I have had it. I like the cheap old Yamaha a lot more. So I think I might sell the Conklin. Does anyone know how much I can get for my GT-4?

Now I also have an old Peavey 400 series head and 20' cabinet. The condition is not mint but it still kicks. It just sits and collects dust. So I want to get rid of it. Does anyone know how much I should ask for it?

So do you think that I could get $500 for all of this?

Thank You

2. Chip

Chip

May 2, 2000
    maybe you should try a recorder on your computer, they can have lots more tracks too, and they are 'free' :D

also (sorta off topic), doesnt any other country have the HEX system thing for uni?