Help, I lost my power supply

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by Fractal, Aug 4, 2005.

1. Fractal

Nov 11, 2004
    I have a digitech BP200 and I lost my power supply. I have not been able to find another anywhere. It needs to be 9V a.c. and 1300 mA. Does anyone know where I could find one?
  2. Bassic83

Jul 26, 2004
    Texas, USSA
    Check Radio Shark, er, Shack. They usually have a good range of wall warts. Another place to try would be an electric parts house. If neither one has them on hand, I bet they could order one for you.
  3. Contact Digitech they still have the right parts and it'll be cheaper and faster than having a dealer order the right part. I know about this cuz I needed to repair my BP-8 and they still had the right parts and I had the parts in 3 days.
  4. syciprider

syciprider Banned

May 27, 2005
    Inland Empire
    Radio shack sells them. They even sell the various adapters if the stock one doesn't fit. If the RS unit causes your pedal to hum then just return it.
  5. Andy Brown

Andy Brown

Jul 23, 2004
    Rhode Island
    Founder: Wing Bass
    Go to Radio Shack and ask for pn 273-1772... they are actually blowing them out at $9.97 because they're changing the packaging from blister pack to a box. This thing is way-small and they give you a free tip with it. Remember to bring the unit in with you to match the tip and don't forget to check polarity.