1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Help! ... I need a "Bullet" truss rod adjustment tool for Fender Classic '70's Jazz

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by pbassnut, Mar 28, 2009.

  1. pbassnut

    pbassnut Supporting Member

    Sep 27, 2004
    Falls Church, VA
    Just picked up a super cool used sunburst Fender Classic 70's Jazz. Unfortunately, it didn't come with the "Bullet" truss rod adjustment tool. Does anybody out there have an extra one they can spare or know where I can get one or know what size hex wrench I need to look for so I can troll around the local hardware stores to find one?


  2. mikeswals

    mikeswals Supporting Member

    Nov 18, 2002
    Seattle / Tacoma
    It's not a special tool, it's just an 1/8" allen wrench and you can find those anywhere.
  3. hover


    Oct 4, 2008
    hardware store to the rescue! iirc, they are 5/32" allen key tools.
  4. Jim Carr

    Jim Carr Dr. Jim Gold Supporting Member

    Jan 21, 2006
    Denton, TX or Kailua, HI
    fEARful Kool-Aid dispensing liberal academic card-carrying union member Musicians Local 72-147
    I suggest a multi-key tool, like this yellow one, top right:


Share This Page

  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.