1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Help Identifying What Kind of Bass This Is?

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by zadillo, Dec 25, 2006.

1. zadillo

zadillo

Nov 20, 2006
    Baltimore, MD
    Just saw a music video from this band called "The Organ", and was hoping someone might be able to help identify what kind of bass their bassist uses. I found some pictures on their website, but I can't quite make out what it even says on the headstock.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Any ideas?

2. bikeplate

bikeplate Supporting Member

Jun 7, 2001
    Upstate NY
    HI

Danelectro?

Rob

3. zadillo

zadillo

Nov 20, 2006
    Baltimore, MD
    Ahh, that makes sense (that looks like that is in fact like other Danelectro headstocks).

Sort of curious what sort of bass that is....... looking up Danelectro stuff, the main basses that come up are the Long Horn ones, which this doesn't seem to be.

4. The BurgerMeister

The BurgerMeister musician.

Apr 13, 2006
    Big Bear, CA
  5. TNF

TNF

Oct 7, 2006
    Dallas Tx
    My old guitarist used to have a Hodad baritone. I can only imagine how a 4 string would sound. They are longscale too.

I also have an Innuendo baritone that is the same shape, and I love it.

6. zadillo

zadillo

Nov 20, 2006
    Baltimore, MD
    Ahh, cool, thanks! One thing I was especially curious about were the selectors/knobs...... looks like it must be that "Select-o-Matic" switching. Sounds like a cool bass...:)

-Zadillo