help if you can. or give your advise.

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by glazzz, Dec 2, 2005.

  1. glazzz

    glazzz Guest

    Oct 24, 2005
    hi everybody ))...

    I'm a student from russia. And next summer i'm going to visit US (it's culture exchange programm Work&Travel)
    I'm getting J1 visa and i can work for 3 month in summer..

    so i want to work in music store salling basses.. as sales person or something related with this..

    can you help me!! give some links,advises( how to find this work) or somethink....

    thanks everybody !!!!!!!!!!!!( respect)))))))
  2. Jazzin'

    Jazzin' ...Bluesin' and Funkin'

    In Soviet Russia....bass sells you.

    Sorry, I can't help you, I live in the US's lousy upstairs neighbour.

  3. MJ5150

    MJ5150 Moderator Staff Member Gold Supporting Member

    Apr 12, 2001
    Olympia, WA
    When you arrive in the USA, go to your local Guitar Center and ask for a job.