1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

HELP - Looking for Sansamp frequency response thread

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by Cristo, Oct 6, 2009.

1. Some time ago I remember seeing a thread where someone had produced several charts showing the frequency response of a SABDDI at various settings of the blend and tone knobs. This was in one of the many discussions concerning mid-scoop and the SABDDI.

I'd like to see the thread again but I can't find it. I've searched sansamp, sabddi, flat, frequency response, chart, graph, and about every other combination of those words. I've looked at all the posts that have attachments. I can't find it again.

I know it's in here somewhere....help:crying:

2. Jared Lash

Jared Lash Born under punches

Aug 21, 2006
    Denver, CO
  3. Kooldac

Kooldac

Oct 20, 2008
    Arizona
  4. Thanks - I've been looking for that for a long time.

Now, if I only knew why it didn't turn up in my searches...

5. scotch

scotch It's not rocket science! Supporting Member

Nov 12, 2006
    Albany, NY USA
    Please see Profile for Endorsement disclosures
    Yeah, sorry- that was my thread. For some reason the putfile account got lost/went down. I haven't located the original graphs, either. And to further exacerbate things, I just sold my BDDI this past weekend!

I recently got a custom DHA DI-EQ that I'm much happier with. My mids are back & finally have usable output level. Yay!!!!