Anyone ever have this happen before? I was playing the new Lakland at rehearsal today and when I was slapping and popping, I noticed that my speaker cones would light up. Now I never noticed them doing this before, and it was pretty damn bright, like someone had a lighter and was sparking it back there. I turned down the foster horns on the cab and it stopped doing it, but it freaked me out and I like using horns. Any idea what the hell would cause this? I'm running a Trace 600W head into an Eden 210XLT and 115T. 2 8 ohm cabs, they're daisy chained, the head is 600W@4 ohms, so I shouldn't be overloading it. Maybe I need to add a crossover in the cabs? Never had this problem before. It did look really cool though.