HELP ME AGAIN :P

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Juan Garcia Rdz, May 22, 2012.

1. Juan Garcia Rdz

Juan Garcia Rdz

May 20, 2012
    Like in my last thread a ask about a jackson concert bass JS3 and i don't know if a want to buy it... i am like mmm I DONT KOW WHAT I WANT!!! ahahhah and thats why i need your help.
    I need a second bass, I have a squier affinity, but i want a new one VERSATILE bass, good sound, and at a good price!!! 300-500 dollars :D i know is not alot of money but thats my budget. Iam new here and i don't know all the rules i just hope iam not breaking any rule... :p

THANKS PEOPLE!!! :hyper::hyper::hyper:

2. Juan Garcia Rdz

Juan Garcia Rdz

May 20, 2012
    another thing is that it must be available in GC i dont want to order something before trying it

3. StraightSix

StraightSix

Nov 23, 2011
    Why not go to GC and try a load of basses - buy the one you like best...it's you who has to like it.

4. dcalde78

dcalde78

Apr 17, 2012
    Scotland
    Agreed. The best thing you can do is try for yourself and buy what feels best for YOU. You're the one making the investment, and you have to play it, not any one else.

5. StraightSix

StraightSix

Nov 23, 2011
  6. Juan Garcia Rdz

Juan Garcia Rdz

May 20, 2012
    thanks StraightSix and dcalde78 :D i think thats the best thing i can do... i need to go to GC i friday to get a new cable so i will try all the basses there :D

7. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 12, 2021