Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Help me buy a Warwick!!!!

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by XPshychoticXPyr, Nov 1, 2004.

1. Mesa M-2000 w/foot controller and 6 space SKB rack.
    This unit is un exellent condition and works amazingly but i just cant get it to "my" tone. Looking for 900$ shipped anywhere in the US. They went new for arouns 2000$ and the the foot controler is worth about 200$ the rack case is being thrown in so theres another 60$ value or so. The rack case has seen some use but is not abused, one of the lartches is loose however. 900$ shipped for over 2k of equipment.

MTD Saratoga 4 string.
    Amazing bass just again not my sound, sounds like a hi-fi fender. Has Bart pickups in them which are factory std. Comes with either a padded soft case or a SKB hard case. This bass goes for 1200$ new and is in exellent condition aswell. Minus a few small scratches of the back of it and 2 small indents on the neck. Im asking 700$ w/the padded gigbag and 750$ w/the SKB case.

Ampeg 6x10
    450$ firm seen use and has some tears in toilex but still moves air like a trooper.

Ampeg 8x8
    450$ Firm same at the 6x10

Eden 2x10t w/4 space rack on top built in. (missing rack covers , didnt come with em when i got it)
    350$ O.B.O. exellent conditon

Hartke 3500 250$ Firm has rack rash on top of it but works perfectly.

AKG SR40 Wireless Reciever (no bass transmistter) 50$ comes with a rack plate.

Mixer/8-space Road Ready ATA rackcase (new) 100$ Firm

4-space Road Ready ATA rackcase (new)100$ Firm

6-space MARS rack w/casters 100$ Firm seen use but not abused and has rolling casters.

16-space MARS ATA rack case/casters Good condition minus scratches from normal use. 200$ Firm

SKB Feedom style bass case (new)-75$ Firm

Mics SM57 (3)-150$ Firm +20ft cables for all 3, seen use, arent the prettiest things you ever saw but work just as they would brand new.

DBX 274 Compressor/limiter-100$ Firm

Rane AC22 active Crossover-100$ Firm

For pics email me at topgunebay@yahoo.com

Buyer is to pay for all shipping & handling charges and paypal fees.

Please take this off me i dont want the ebay hassle

-Vince

2. pepsican

pepsican

Oct 23, 2004
    iowa
    Any idea on how much shipping would be for the 6x10 ampeg to 52732?

3. Probably around the 100$ range is a rough estimate.
    If seriously intrested pm me and we will see if things can be arranged or what not.

-Vince

4. Bump. Just a few more items guys please! :crying:

-Vince