Help me! Don't know what to do....

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by VinceLovesF, Jun 26, 2004.

1. Hi Guys!

I need your help!
    Well, In 1998, I discovered bass guitar. A truly good one show me what it could be! This one was Marcus Miller (nice introducing!!) :eek:
    I saw him at Nyon (switzeland!) in 1998
    Montreux Jazz Festival 2001
    Geneve 2002

One time the live and more concert, two time the M² concert!
    He will be in Bonneville (10 mins from my home!) the 21st july for 32€ (38.4$) with the M² band!!
    The question is:
    I feel I want to see it, but it cost a lot, seen him thrice. What should I do?? Plz :(

2. James Hart

James Hart

Feb 1, 2002
    Endorsing Artist: see profile
    I spent over $120 to see Tony Levin last summer (took my wife to see him play with Peter Gabriel)... I've seen him at least 12 times over the years.

I was mostly unemployed at the time, working odd jobs...

Go, have fun :cool:
  3. Aaron Saunders

Aaron Saunders

Apr 27, 2002
    Definitely! If you think that's a lot, you should've seen the cost for my bro and I seeing Primus. The tickets weren't that expensive, but staying in Toronto overnight, with $30 in bus tickets for both of us, costs of food, etc. etc. ended up totaling more than $250.

EDIT: Great show though. I'd definitely go again, and I know I'd love to see Marcus in concert. Great musician, and from what I hear, he makes for a damn good show.
  4. ba$$88

ba$$88 Guest

Jun 13, 2004
  5. come on...
    at least go for my sake, because Marcus Miller for some reason hates Wisconsin and never comes, and i really want to see him!
    so if for no other reason, go so you can brag about it afterwords!

6. Aaron Saunders

Aaron Saunders

Apr 27, 2002
  7. fatbassjazzer

Feb 27, 2004
    Do it!...c'mon...I know you wanna.
  8. Allright! So I'll go! Think this is the best way to be happy!

THanks a lot guys!