1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Help Me Fill My Rack

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Stingray_EB, Mar 5, 2008.

1. Hey ,

Just gotten my BB750 yesterday and I have it in a 4u rack with my tuner, this leaves 1 space left, What should I get ? I dont have anything else apart from the amp and tuner.
    Thanks - This is more of a rack essentials thread than a personal thing that I need.

2. power conditioner?

effects?

compressor?

3. BadB

BadB

May 25, 2005
    USA
    A vent plate.

4. peterbright

peterbright

Jan 23, 2007
    On The Bayou
    With the logo of the amp you really want.

5. omfg +1000

6. ill do a search on the different compressors !, Well im sure Mesa would try and chargme hundreds for a vent plate with their name on it ! Thanks guys

7. Jazzman

Jazzman

Nov 26, 2002
    Raleigh, NC
    No need to search - for compressors there is only one option. The dbx 160A. :D

8. scottbass

scottbass Bass lines like a big, funky giant

Jul 13, 2004
    Southern MN
    BBE Sonic Maximizer, maybe?

9. Willem

Willem

Dec 26, 2005
    Belgium
    A wireless would be cool!!!

10. quickervicar

quickervicar Supporting Member

Jul 21, 2006
    Lancaster, PA
    Install a 2-space drawer. This will require you to move up to a 6-space rack. Then you're left with an extra space that you can fill with a 2-space vent plate. Hang on, that means that you'll need an 8-space. No problem! That still leaves you with one hole to fill. Put a Chandler TG1 in the remaining slot.

11. lol I just looked up the TG1...£2500 !!!! Can anyone reccomend a good rack multi fx ?