1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Help me find a lunch box!

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by wdinc01, Sep 13, 2008.

1. wdinc01

wdinc01

Nov 19, 2005
    Jacksonville, FL
    So I've decided that, after five years of not eating lunch at school (and uh...pocketing my "lunch money"...), I should start eating during lunch time, since 1. I'm hungry, 2. I'm falling asleep in class and need energy, and 3. I'm hungry.

I've only done this for about a week and I've just brought it in a plastic bag. But I could definitely use a lunch box of some sort.

I was actually thinking of getting a lunch pail, like you see in those old pictures of guys working on skyscrapers bring. But I don't know if anyone makes them anymore, and if they do, they probably won't be insulated, which would be a pretty big plus.

Really, I just want to bring something that's not totally dorky and lame. So I need the most awesome, metal lunch box/pail/bladder of a goat that you guys can suggest. Go!