Help me find the signature Mikey Way bass!

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Hailey Nicole, Dec 3, 2020.

1. Hailey Nicole

Hailey Nicole

Dec 3, 2020
    Hey everyone! I wanna quickly say I never use forum websites, so I really have no clue what I'm doing right now. I'm here with something super important to me, though!

So, my name is Hailey- and as of right now, I'm desperately searching for the Squier Mikey Way Signature Bass. It's honestly one of my dream items, and I'm absolutely lost at trying to find one that's for sale.

Basically, if you're selling one, I'm willing to buy it! I really really want this item, and I'm not sure where I should find it. If anyone here is selling one, or knows someone who is, please please let me know! Thank you!!!!! <3 Have a great day y'all!

Here's a photo for reference ( I'm super new to the site, I hope I attached it right?! :) )

Attached Files:

2. lowdownthump

lowdownthump Supporting Member

Jul 17, 2004
    Post a WANT TO BUY as here on the classifieds . It’s free.

Also daily check Guitar Center used basses online and Reverb, Ebay, and MusicGoRound.

3. BelmontBiker

BelmontBiker

Jan 12, 2014
    There is one on reverb.com right now

4. lowdownthump

lowdownthump Supporting Member

Jul 17, 2004
    ???

5. BelmontBiker

BelmontBiker

Jan 12, 2014
    My bad.....I see now the "Listing Ended" on the Reverb listing.......Old Eyes and no glasses.....

lowdownthump likes this.
  6. J_Bass

J_Bass Supporting Member

Feb 7, 2008
    Porto, Portugal
    thisheregiraffe likes this.
  7. Hailey Nicole

Hailey Nicole

Dec 3, 2020

Hi! Thank you so so so much! You have no clue how much hope this gave me. I have a question though- is that site safe? I've heard it's just like a Portuguese eBay? Thank you again!!!!! <3 :D

8. J_Bass

J_Bass Supporting Member

Feb 7, 2008
    Porto, Portugal
    Hi, yes the site is safe. I have bought and sold many items in that website.

Please note that the site is just a platform. It's not like eBay or Amazon. The company does not intermediate the sales.

It all depends on the seller and buyer being honest, really.

I personally never had any issue.

Where are you from?

9. Hailey Nicole

Hailey Nicole

Dec 3, 2020
    Hi! Thank you so much. I've never heard of the site before this, so I just wanna make sure. Oh, and I'm from the USA! Georgia, more specifically- if that's relevant haha!

J_Bass likes this.
  10. kesslari

kesslari Groovin' with the Fusion Cats Staff Member Gold Supporting Member

Dec 21, 2007
    Santa Cruz Mtns, California
    Lark in the Morning Instructional Videos; Audix Microphones
    Given what I’m seeing, I suspect another will pop up on eBay or Reverb before long.

11. Hailey Nicole

Hailey Nicole

Dec 3, 2020
    That sounds amazing! My worry is that if one does, it'll be significantly more expensive than what my option is now, so I'm kind of concerned. I don't know if I should take the current opportunity (which is my current plan) or wait and hope one pops up soon ! :(

12. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Nov 28, 2021