Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Help me help TB! Pedals, stand, SLR camera & more

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Selta, Feb 26, 2005.

1. Selta

Selta

Feb 6, 2002
    Pacific Northwet
    Total fanboi of: Fractal Audio, AudiKinesis Cabs, Dingwall basses
    OK, so I've finally become a supporting member. I also have some stuff I'd like to unload that's not music related, and some music related things too. I don't want to do the eBay thing, and didn't know if it would be appropriate to post here, so to hopefully not tick off the mods, I'll give 25% of everything that sells here straight to Paul.
    Sooooo here we go!

Firstly, Digitech Bass Driver/Overdrive pedal. Has Level, Tone, Blend and "Morph" knobs. Good, solid pedal, hasn't let me down, but I also haven't used it in some time! Pics available, and lets start off at $SOLD!

Neeeeeext I have *looks around* Boss GEB-7, bass EQ. 7 bands of +/- 15 (50, 120, 400, 500, 800, 4.5k, 10k) and level controls. Great for those mid song tone changes! Pics available here as well, and also $SOLD.

Guitar stand - 3 way that's now a 2 way. I lost the third bottom holder, so now it'll hold two basses/guitars. Was $20 new, so say $7 + shipping, or if you buy a pedal, I'll throw it in for free.
    hummmm lesse what other junk I got...

For the SLR folk, I got a Minolta XG-7. I have a Vivitar auto 215 flash, 50mm Minolta lens, 135mm Kamero lens, Kamero 2x converter, lens covers, original manual, len cases, strap, and a nice camera bag to carry it all, and anything else in. I think I got 3 or 4 rolls of 35mm here too to throw in. I can take pics of anything you want for it. The last roll that was developed show the 50mm and 135mm lens as being in good shape. At the moment can't vouch for pics taken with the 2x, cos it's never been used! Lens looks good though, always kept in the case. Thinking around $100 + shipping.

Addition!
    TI-89 titanium calculator! No longer in use by me as I got a new calculator that serves my purpose better (this one I couldn't use on my exams and such). No manual, but in mint mint condition. Start off $65 + shipping. Pics available.

There's definitly more to come, I just got to get around to digging through my boxes! if interested, posting, PMign, e-mails, IMing all work great for getting ahold of me. Please, I need to move this stuff, and it's always good to give TB some cash in the process!

Ray

2. popinfresh

popinfresh

Dec 23, 2004
    Melbourne, Aus
    I'l take the EQ pedal if you'l send it to me (Aus) and if it will work over here (I suppose i'l just have to use a battery and not the powerpoint because we're on 240 volts?)... i'l take the stand then as well if it won't cost too much to ship. I'l PM details.

3. Selta

Selta

Feb 6, 2002
    Pacific Northwet
    I'll ship worldwide on everything, but it may be costly. PM me which carrier you want me to use, and your address so I can get an estimate. Thanks,

Ray

4. JoshB

JoshB A great man is always willing to be little. -RWE Supporting Member

pm sent

5. Selta

Selta

Feb 6, 2002
    Pacific Northwet
    Replied!

Ray

6. Selta

Selta

Feb 6, 2002
    Pacific Northwet
    Anyone? Please?

Ray

7. dmielke

dmielke

Mar 25, 2004
    What kind of tones can you get with the Digitech? Will it do something along the lines of an Ampeg sim that isn't totally dirty?

8. Selta

Selta

Feb 6, 2002
    Pacific Northwet
    If you mean around the SVT tone, that's excatly what I used it for. The blend knob allows you to dial in as much or as little wet signal as you want. You can go from a light fuzziness to a grindy SVT to a well overdriven Tube Screamer-esuqe tones. Quite a cool little pedal, someone needs to put it to use!

Ray

9. I'm going to say you should pick up the XBD asap. Great pedal. If I used distortion more, I'd be on that. The price is a steal.

10. Selta

Selta

Feb 6, 2002
    Pacific Northwet
    Allllllll still here! Can't lower the prices though!

Ray

11. popinfresh

popinfresh

Dec 23, 2004
    Melbourne, Aus
    If you still have this stuff in a bit, i WILL take the pedal :p The Boogie 1516 just kinda soaked up all my last spare change though..

12. Selta

Selta

Feb 6, 2002
    Pacific Northwet
    No worries, from the sense of things, it'll still be here for a long, long time...

Ray

13. PM sent! :smug:

14. Selta

Selta

Feb 6, 2002
    Pacific Northwet
    Bass Driver & Stand on hold. Everything else still here

Ray

15. Bigwig

Bigwig

Dec 27, 2003
    Grimcity
    pmed about eq pedal.

16. Selta

Selta

Feb 6, 2002
    Pacific Northwet
    PM replied to.
    Everything still here folks! C'mon...

Ray

17. Selta

Selta

Feb 6, 2002
    Pacific Northwet
    New Prices:
    Pedals: $40 + S/h, first one to buy one gets the stand for free. 2nd one to buy one gets a cheapo adapter for free.
    Camera: $110 + shipping
    Calc: $70 + shipping.

Ray

18. Selta

Selta

Feb 6, 2002
    Pacific Northwet
    Digitech is (presumably) gone.

Ray

19. Selta

Selta