1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Help me identify this bass PLEASE

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by autodidact, Apr 4, 2011.

1. Its a B.C. Rich obviously, late 80s to early 90s I'm guessing by the color and the P/J configurtion [very "Poison" :smug:]

However, try as I might I can't find any information on something like this and I don't know where else to turn. I know you guys can do this one.

uu909.gif

33u3arb.gif

2. Lazerrus

Lazerrus

Dec 18, 2010
    I saw this exact bass same color and all but a 5 string at my local pawn shop for $149. Ran to the ATM and went back only to find it gone! I was pissed!:mad:

3. kjpollo

kjpollo

Mar 17, 2008
    CT
    Where's Amimbari? He's our resident expert on Rich, Kramer and other pointy basses!

4. smcd

smcd

Jun 28, 2009
    Boston, MA
    It's a Gunslinger model from the mid-90's

[​IMG]

5. Thank you SMCD, I couldnt find it anywhere.

6. Hmmm... the OP's pic looks like a different bridge. The control knobs also seem to go at more of an angle, relative to the strings. That pic makes the knobs look almost parallel to the strings... :confused:

7. smcd

smcd

Jun 28, 2009
    Boston, MA
    That body style + p/j pickups = Gunslinger. Little things like the bridge type and angle of the controls don't mean anything.

8. Either way I bought it and it sounds awesome after doing a little set up on it. Plus she came pre-mojo'd from Cragslist so I look legit ;)

9. Probably a mod. Maybe different years though?

10. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 9, 2021