1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Help me Identify this bridge please

Discussion in 'Hardware, Setup & Repair [BG]' started by skiscem, Oct 3, 2013.

1. skiscem

skiscem Supporting Member

I just have no idea what kind of bridge is on this bass, any ideas? it seems like the saddles are round... i know for a fact that it had string through body system

1381223_603425619699367_2084882262_n_zps4157301c.

2. skiscem

After some research, it seems to be a gotoh 510BR, also, very hard to find , does anyone know where can i get one?

Attached Files:

3. skiscem

I did the google search long ago, actually 510br is the style, so there is not a Gotoh 410BR

4. Schizoid75

Schizoid75

Apr 27, 2005
    Columbus, OH
    If you can't find bridge, then what about the bass? Is that Pete Steele? If that bass is stock, then just figure that out and see if you can track one down on the used market.

5. skiscem

I own one of his fernandes basses, the bass is ready, but the bridge is the last part i would like to aquire to make it a faithful as the original, and the bass is routed for a string through for that specific bass

6. Raineman_13

Raineman_13

Sep 1, 2016
    So did you ever find the bridge ?