1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Help me in me eternal quest for new music!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by beelzelboss, Apr 27, 2010.

1. Hey guys,

I'm looking for new music to play on my bass. I'm getting into more slower beautiful type songs that can be played alone on bass. Does anyone have any ideas? Like at the moment I'm loving the Stu Hamm solo. Something like that, I want it to have chords. Or if you could point me in the direction of some nice smooth jazz music I would be forever grateful.

And if you would be so kind as to point me in the direction of the sheet music and or tabs that would be wonderful because I still can't play by ear! :( (its only been 4 years though so I don't feel to bad about it)

Please and Thankyou

2. Alvaro Martín Gómez A.

Alvaro Martín Gómez A. TalkBass' resident Bongo + cowbell player

This is, in my opinion, one of the most beautiful pieces for solo bass ever created:

3. Wow, epic love is amazing. Wish I had the creativity to do that! Anyone have anymore songs they would like to share with me?