Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Help me, It will take 2 minutes out of youre day

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Gram, Jan 4, 2005.

1. Gram

Gram Guest

Jul 15, 2004
    I have a risk game with some freinds in a few days, and i want an advantage but my comp isnt good enuf to see the numbers on the graph here http://www.riskprobabilities.com/RISK/Risk_Battle.htm

If you could simply present the numbers on that graph so I can reed them it would be appreciated. :hyper:

Oh and if someon has an address for a Risk forum that would be good too because I couldnt find one and i need an experts opinion on a stratigy i have. :bag:

2. I can't see them much better than you, I'm afraid.

EDIT: I think you're supposed to buy the program for your computer...

3. Gram

Gram Guest

Jul 15, 2004
    yeh u probably do have to download the program, but i thought someon might have some electronical doo-hicky to make it clearer.

4. Zon Bass

Zon Bass

Jan 20, 2002
    Dallas, TX
  5. If you want to use that chart you have under that link, try printing it from the webpage and maybe it'll print full sized... (just by holding the mouse over the pictre and then pushing the print button there)

... but... im stupid and it most likely wont work...

6. DigMe

DigMe

Aug 10, 2002
    Waco, TX
    If you prepare days in advance for a Risk game....you might be a geek.

brad cook

7. I actually was going to try to write down the numbers, because I can sort of make them out on my screen, but then the eyestrain kicked in.

8. Joey3313

Joey3313

Nov 28, 2003
    Always be red. Everyone knows red is the fastest.

9. Sundogue

Sundogue

Apr 26, 2001
    Wausau, WI
    Ah, yes, but black is the meanest. :ninja:

10. But blue matches my car.

Rock on
    Eric

11. Gram

Gram Guest

Jul 15, 2004
    No im just a guy with too much time on his hands, its gettin cold here in B.C and all my rugby practices are being cancelled so here i am

12. SuperDuck

SuperDuck

Sep 26, 2000
    Wisconsin
    I'm writing a computer program to figure out the percentages for all of the Risk variants, such as Lord of the Rings Risk, and Godstorm. That's geeky. ;)

13. Haha, me too. :)

14. DigMe

DigMe

Aug 10, 2002
    Waco, TX
    If you write a computer program to figure out the percentages for all of the Risk variants...you might be a geek.

brad cook

15. fixed it

btw, risk roxors teh boxors :smug: