1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Help me out with Peavey

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by fryBASS, Jul 19, 2007.

1. fryBASS

fryBASS

Aug 8, 2006
    New Haven, CT
  2. peaveyuser

peaveyuser Banned

Oct 18, 2006
    Montreal,Canada
    Most likely something wrong with it just MF way of saying it, maybe factory defect or some dents from moving the bass around. That's what I'm guessing.

3. yeah, it may have a scratch or dent, but nothing major wrong with it. Save yourself some serious $$ and get the B-Stock. It has 45 day return policy if it turns out to be something not acceptable.
    I played a Peavey Grind and loved it!

4. FenderBinder

FenderBinder

Mar 24, 2007
    Atlanta
    Hmm... that is weird it says brand new not scratch & dent.

5. smogg

smogg

Mar 27, 2007
    NPR, Florida
    I'm not crazy, I'm just a little unwell
    B stock = cosmetic flaw from factory

6. fryBASS

fryBASS

Aug 8, 2006
    New Haven, CT
  7. well, probably not scratch/dent, but maybe the finish doesnt look as nice. My buddy just bought a Ibanez Artcore guitar that was B-Stock. Absolutely nothing wrong with it. Reg Price $349. He got it for $115!!!!!

8. Standalone

Standalone

Jan 17, 2005
    New Haven
    All three are the same bass. Sam Ash just has a better photo. Note that all three have an MSRP of $619, and all specify Imbuye wings.

Butcher Blocks are made from strips of wood glued together. That's just a way of describing the maple and mahogany sandwiched neck.

Definitely grab the $250 bargain. Wish I could. That would be a decent sixer.

This one looks yummy too if you're looking at passive basses: http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Godin-Freeway-5-Leaftop-5String-Bass?sku=511926X Probably heavy, though-- if it's really a maple body and not just a maple top.

9. fryBASS

fryBASS

Aug 8, 2006
    New Haven, CT
    Well I've already tried the Grind 4 string at GC and I absolutely loved it!