1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Help me out

Discussion in 'Basses [DB]' started by arseniotall, Mar 24, 2006.

1. arseniotall

arseniotall

Dec 24, 2005
    dc
    Alright cats. Im thinking of pulling the trigger on a new bass. I have a worn out 40's m-1 that I have played since day one. I have ruled out getting it setup (new fingerboard, bridge blah blah). Ive settled on putting that money towards a new bass now and worry about setting up the kay later. So.... My current targets are a bass with a few repaired cracks that looks feels and sounds like a juzek, dont really know, for $3000 and Im really leaning toward getting a cleveland(plywood has gotten me this far). SO i was looking for anyone in the Baltimore area with a cleveland or a new standard. I need to touch one before I pull the trigger. Which one you think I should shoot for?

2. Marcus Johnson

Marcus Johnson

Nov 28, 2001
    Maui
    Heads up....Our boy Chris ("CB3000") Boeger is selling his Cleveland down in classifieds. He's not close to you, though, but I thought you would like to know.