1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Help me Pick a Color for a Genesis VJ

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by ArpeggiFish, Feb 27, 2008.

1. ArpeggiFish

ArpeggiFish

Feb 24, 2008
    Hi,

I need to find the right color for a Genesis VJ I want to get. It could be off this gallery. I don't know what would look good with the chechen fingerboard, but I could have someone photoshop if I like the colour. I can't photoshop for my life and I'm trying to put a metallic green paint on a Genesis VJ, but can't. Any color is fine as long as it's in the URL i put. Right now I'm leaning toward a solid red, but don't know how it would look when I'm playing classic rock. I don't want to have a pink bass and be playing heavy metal, I would look ridiculous!

thanks

-Arpeggi

2. Buskman

Buskman

Apr 13, 2007
    Jersey Shore, USA
    Are you planning on going with or without a pickguard?

3. snyderz

snyderz

Aug 20, 2000
    AZ mountains
    So you want a perfect stranger to tell you what color you like? OK, white/tort.

4. lomo

lomo passionate hack Supporting Member

Apr 15, 2006
    Montreal
    Light blue or light green metallic IMO, either with tort guard.

5. bonzo4880

bonzo4880

Sep 16, 2007
    Baltimore, MD
    i like the natural finish ones and the green/blue burst.

6. metallic blue w/ tort guard

7. alexit

alexit

Feb 21, 2006
    I like the all-black ones just cause the headstock, fingerboard, and body all match up so well. Definitely get a pickguard, either pearl or tort.

8. I like the Bubinga and Maple. But then, most of them are pretty. I can see why you're having a hard time.

9. ArpeggiFish

ArpeggiFish

Feb 24, 2008
    no, just to get opinions