Help me........ please.!?.........

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Matt Call, Dec 5, 2004.

1. Matt Call

Matt Call Supporting Member

Aug 1, 2004
    Minneapolis, MN
    Okay, so I was realizing today that I need to start paying off the people I owe money to, and I need to do it ASAP. Right now I: owe my dad $100, my guitar player $180, I need to have $150 in my checking account to meet the minimum balance, and I'm buying XPshychoticXPyr's Korg DTR2000. So I need $545..... oh crap. That's the first time I've added it all up. It's quite a bit.

Here's what I've got:

Ibanez SA160QM electric guitar - I've had this for a year or two (I've lost track). I played it for maybe 3 months and then decided that I prefer acoustic, so I haven't played it much. It has a few nicks in the finish, and it needs a little love near the bridge. PM or email me for pics. Make me an offer on this, with the OHSC I've invested a little over $500 into this guitar. $150 shipped. SOLD

Gator 4-space rack : I bought this new on Monday and have decided that I need a bigger rack, since I'm going to have this one full in only a week or two. So I'll trade this, plus some cash for a larger rack. I paid $90 for it, so I'd like to get a fair amount (it IS only a week old!) It's a GR-4L 4U Deluxe Polyethylene Rack Polyethylene with a 19" depth. Make me an offer if you're interested in buying this.

I have an Ampeg Speakon--1/4" cable: I used it once and it's been sitting in a drawer ever since. The store told me it was "custom ordered," which I don't really believe, but it is a nice cable. $20 shipped. SOLD

Anyone need a 10-foot Road Hogs cable? I've got one. It's 2 or 3 weeks old. I've decided not to use any effects, so I don't need it. $10 + shipping. And, since I'm not using any effects..... SOLD

I have the following items to sell as well:

Goldeneye Rogue Agent for X-Box - Purchased just today (December 5, 2004). The gameplay makes me sick (nausious that is), so I can't play it :mad: . If you're interested in it, PM me and we'll talk price.SOLD

I have a Sony Playstation as well, it has a Monkey Hero sticker on the lid (pretty cool looking, came with an edition of PSM). I'll include all the cables, and a controller (if I have 2 controllers, I'll send 2 with it). $20 shipped

i have thefollowing DVD's, I'll sell them for $4 each and we'll talk shipping:

P.O.D. -Still Payin' Dues SOLDCorky Romano SOLD
    Mr. Deeds SOLD
    Johnny English
    The Recruit
    Black Sheep
    Dumb and Dumber SOLD

All of them on your doorstep for $45.

I also have the 1st season of Malcolm in the Middle - I'll sell it for $20, or if you want all of the other DVDs with it, I'll sell you all of them for $60 shipped.

I'll discount the prices on the DVDs depending on how many you want. I think you would get better shipping rates too.

P.O.D. - Fundamental Elements of Southtown $4 SOLD
    P.O.D. - Satellite $4 SOLD
    Creed - Weathered $5 SOLD
    Jaco Pastorius - The Self-Titled one $5 SOLD
    John Mayer - Heavier Things $5 SOLD
    Warped Tour '04 $4 SOLD
    Victor Wooten - A Show of Hands $4 SOLD
    Creed - With Arms Wide Open (single) $2
    OAR - Any Time Now $5
    Good Charlotte - Chronicles of Life and Death $5
    Green Day - American Idiot $5
    Robert Randolph and the Family Band - Unclassified $5
    Stanley Clarke - 1, 2, to the Bass $5
    Relient K - Two Lefts Don't Make A Right, But Three Do....$4
    Kutless - Kutless $4 SOLDNewsboys - Step up to the Microphone $3 SOLDNewsboys - Love Liberty Disco $3 SOLD

Yeah, I know this is a ton of stuff, but so far the job hunt hasn't been going so well and I REALLY want a new bass. Wow, this is a big thread. I may be adding more as time goes by.
  2. rand0m32

Sep 19, 2003
    bassballs, how much to Canada? J6K 3K4
  3. Wownirvana

Jul 7, 2002
    Athens, GA
    I want that playstation, pm sent~josh
  4. PM sent - cables, CDs
  5. Matt Call

Aug 1, 2004
    Minneapolis, MN
  6. Matt Call

Aug 1, 2004
    Minneapolis, MN
    replied (email and pm)
  7. Hey Opaque,

I sent you a paypal a week ago, and haven't heard from you. :confused: What's up?
  8. lethargytartare

Sep 7, 2004
    Any word? I'm starting to sweat here :eyebrow: ...PP'd my money a week ago, and he was planning on shipping on the 10th. I hate being pesky, but, Opaque -- could you drop in and let us know you're still alive and kicking? :)
  9. Matt Call

Aug 1, 2004
    Minneapolis, MN
    Hey guys, sorry about this. Things have just been insane for me this last week. I quit my band and everything has just gone down the crapper from there. Part of that, my internet connection has been off/on, but it seems back to normal now. lethargy...... I'm going to PM you in a minute, as soon as I'm done here.

And basstrader, I'd say that the package is on it's way, but it's already there :D .

Oh, and KICK.
  10. lethargytartare

Sep 7, 2004
    The guitar and DVDs arrived -- fantastic! The guitar is pristine! Love it -- thanks man!