1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Help me remember the name of this prog metal band...

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by Alex Huddleston, May 8, 2010.

1. 3 piece. in a music video the guitarist has buzzed short hair, wearing a slayer shirt playing a jackson warrior guitar. bass player medium length hair, playing a fender jazz that almost looks like the VM squier bass with the block inlays/natural finish. drummer has long hair. Sounds really thrash metal influenced. I can't for the life of me remember the name of this band they are all fairly young looking probably around 19-22. Im fairly sure the band name starts with an E. thanks

2. BKBassDude

BKBassDude

Jun 17, 2009
    Brooklyn, NY
    Revocation!
    The video is "Dismantle the Dictator" of their fantastic album "Existence is Futile" (what a great album name BTW)

Kick ass band from Beantown, all three are great players. Best part of that record to me is how varied it is. They have that really thrashy stuff but other tunes are more like melodic death, and some other just straight up kick ass instrumental rock.

3. Yes! thank you I had a brain fart and couldn't remember the name when I wanted to get some of their stuff. Awesome band! anyone know anything that sounds kinda similar to this too?